Parent Support Advisor
Molly will be a central point of contact for Parents and Carers and will be able to help with any queries or worries you may have.
Who am I?
Hello! My name is Molly and I am the new Parent Support Advisor at Hall School. I have worked at Hall School for six years across many different classes as a Teaching and Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
How can I help?
I am here to help you with any queries or worries you may have.
I can also provide support and advice to families on a range of issues, including:
- Behaviour at home and in school
- Common parenthood challenges, such as sleep, toileting and diet
- Help and support in understanding or filling in forms
- Support you to talk to teachers and various professionals
- Help in finding services that are available to you and your family
- To help you with any home issues that are making school life difficult for your child.
Or just for a chat to talk about any worries you may have. I will try and help you in every way possible. So please don’t hesitate to contact me!
How to contact me?
Phone: 01603 466467 and press Option 4. If I don’t answer then please leave a message on my answer phone and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
I look forward to hearing from you.